The Palestinian Heritage Center aims to preserve and promote Palestinian Cultural Heritage, especially the art of embroidery.
The PHC has a great collection of traditional Palestinian dresses and antique items of everyday use. It also participates in fair trade of hand-made embroidery, crafted by women from villages and refugee camps around the city of Bethlehem.
- About Bethlehem
- What's Happening in Bethlehem
- Top Historical Sites To Visit
- The Most Popular Villages\ Towns Of Bethlehem
- Best Landscape Sites
- Top Religious Sites to visit
- Top Cultural Sites to Visit
- The Most Famous Palaces In Bethlehem
- Most Popular Appetizers
- Most Popular Main Dishes
- Most Popular Sweet
- Most Popular Soups